This week’s edition features the letter P as inspiration for all six random questions.
To play, just leave a comment with either your answers or the link to the post on your own blog if you choose to post the answers there! Each week, you can find other interesting blogs by checking the comments others leave.
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. P is for PAIN: What’s your pain tolerance: do you handle pain well or are you a baby when it comes to discomfort?
2. P is for PARTY: Are you the type that’s in the center of the action at a party, or do you wind up in a corner with a few folks you know well?
3. P is for PAYMENT: How often do you write a check instead of paying cash or using a debit card?
4. P is for PENCIL: On the desk where your computer normally is, are there more pens or pencils?
5. P is for PINTO: What is your favorite kind of bean?
6. P is for POT: Copper, Non-stick, Stainless Steel: What are most of your cooking pots made of?
Next week, six questions inspired by the letter Q.