Itâ€™s time for Q. Not James Bondâ€™s famous gadget maker, but the letter of the alphabet: itâ€™s inspiring this weekâ€™s set of random questions.
To play, just leave a comment with either your answers or the link to the post on your own blog if you choose to post the answers there! Each week, you can find other interesting blogs by checking the comments others leave.
Here are this weekâ€™s â€œSaturday Sixâ€ questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blogâ€¦ But donâ€™t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. Q is for QUACK: Whatâ€™s the worst medical advice you ever received?
2. Q is for QUEEN: What do you think you’d most enjoy about living the life of royalty?
3. Q is for QUICK: What household chores are you lease likely to procrastinate about doing?
4. Q is for QUIET: Where do you go when you feel like you need quiet time alone with no distractions?
5. Q is for QUIT: What would you most like to quit doing in 2013?
6. Q is for QUIZ: What subject in school did you most dread a pop quiz in?
Next week, six questions inspired by the letter R.