Remember your first set of wheels? And your first sets of wheels? I hope you do, because that’s what we’re talking about this week in the Saturday Six.
Each week, I ask six random questions. Sometimes, they’re related to a theme, sometimes they’re completely unrelated. The point of this weekly feature is that by playing along, someone who stumbles onto this post might find you through your blog. I started it back in 2004 — hard to believe how quickly time flies, isn’t it? — back when this blog was hosted on AOL, as a way for bloggers to connect with each other through an easy game. So that’s the history of the Saturday Six in a nutshell.
Now that you’re here, it’s time to play!
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. How old were you when you learned to ride a bicycle?
2. How many bicycles have you owned in your life?
3. How old were you when you learned to drive a car?
4. What was the most difficult part of your driving test?
5. What’s the longest distance you’ve driven?
6. What’s the longest road trip you took as a passenger with someone else driving?
Thanks for playing this week’s Saturday Six and I hope you’ll be back next week! Drive safely!