Remember your first set of wheels? And your first sets of wheels? I hope you do, because that’s what we’re talking about this week in the Saturday Six.
Each week, I ask six random questions. Sometimes, they’re related to a theme, sometimes they’re completely unrelated. The point of this weekly feature is that by playing along, someone who stumbles onto this post might find you through your blog. I started it back in 2004 — hard to believe how quickly time flies, isn’t it? — back when this blog was hosted on AOL, as a way for bloggers to connect with each other through an easy game. So that’s the history of the Saturday Six in a nutshell.
Now that you’re here, it’s time to play!
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Enjoy!
1. How old were you when you learned to ride a bicycle?
2. How many bicycles have you owned in your life?
3. How old were you when you learned to drive a car?
4. What was the most difficult part of your driving test?
5. What’s the longest distance you’ve driven?
6. What’s the longest road trip you took as a passenger with someone else driving?
Thanks for playing this week’s Saturday Six and I hope you’ll be back next week! Drive safely!