This weekâ€™s set of question is just a mishmash with no real theme.
Sometimes, thatâ€™s what makes life interesting. If youâ€™re dropping by the Saturday Six for the first time, youâ€™re invited to play along anytime: thereâ€™s no deadline. Answer honestly and have fun with it.
And be sure to stop by next week for another set of six questions!
Here are this weekâ€™s â€œSaturday Sixâ€ questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blogâ€¦ But donâ€™t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. If you had to get up in front of a room of strangers, which of these would you be LEAST comfortable admitting: your true age, your true weight or your true income?
2. Which of those three would you be MOST comfortable admitting to the same crowd?
3. If you knew when your last meal was going to happen, what would you like to have on the menu?
4. Who are you most concerned about disappointing?
5. Whatâ€™s the toughest job youâ€™ve ever had?
6. What event scared you more than anything else youâ€™ve experienced?
Thanks for playing this weekâ€™s Saturday Six and I hope youâ€™ll be back next week!