Itâ€™s nice to be nominated for an award. But itâ€™s even nicer if youâ€™re the one who actually wins. Have you ever had your moment in the spotlight? Would you even want one?
That’s the topic of this weekâ€™s Saturday Six.
Here we go with a new set of six!
Here are this weekâ€™s â€œSaturday Sixâ€ questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blogâ€¦ But donâ€™t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. What was your biggest accomplishment in school?
2. Have you ever won a ribbon for any event or competition, and if so, what was it for?
3. Have you ever been awarded a trophy for anything, and if so, what was it for?
4. What award do you feel youâ€™d be the last person to ever win?
5. Do you think itâ€™s truly more important just to be nominated for an award, or more important to win one?
6. A question from a decades-long grade school debate: Do you believe that everyone who participates in a competition should win something just for participating?
Thanks for playing this weekâ€™s Saturday Six and I hope youâ€™ll be back next week!