The Saturday Six is a weekly game of six random questions. Sometimes they’re all based on a similar theme and other times, it’s just random questions out of the blue. There’s never a deadline and you’re always welcome to play along with any set of questions at any time.
This week, we’re talking about cell phones, those little devices we love to hate so much! No matter which brand you prefer, you’re welcome to join in!
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. Which brand of cell phone do you use?
2. Which brand of phone did you use for your very first mobile phone?
3. What year did you first own a cell or mobile phone?
4. What year did you buy your first smartphone?
5. How many apps do you have installed on your phone at the moment?
6. On a scale of 1 to 10, how happy are you with your cellular provider?
Thanks for playing this week’s Saturday Six and I hope you’ll be back next week!