Saturday Six #501
It’s time for another edition of the Saturday Six! Last week, I hit a milestone I never imagined I’d hit: the 500th edition. If you didn’t play last week, please allow me to remind you of the most important rule about this weekly feature: it is never too late to play. In fact, you could follow the Saturday Six category all the way back to episode one and play that one if you like. (Sometimes, answering an older, random edition might just spark a blog post idea or two!)
Let’s move on to this week’s set.
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. What about your current career would you most regret not doing if you changed careers tomorrow?
2. When it comes to your weight and your mental picture of yourself, do you think it’s easier to see yourself heavier than you actually are or lighter than you actually are?
3. If you had no idea how old you actually were and someone asked your age, would your answer more likely be older or younger than your true age?
4. What aspect of your personality would most influence your answer to question #3?
5. If you had to pick one or the other (no “equal mix of both”), do you tend to be more of a visionary or more practical in how you address problems?
6. Do you feel that you are better or worse at solving problems than a person who’d answer question #5 the opposite way you did?
Thanks for playing this week’s Saturday Six and I hope you’ll be back next week!