This week’s edition of the Saturday Six is the first in a three-week series dedicated to the old game of “Rock, Paper, Scissors.”
Don’t ask me why the idea came to me, but after more than 500 sets of questions, I’ll take inspiration from anywhere I can get it! This week’s questions have something to do with “rocks” of various varieties.
So be sure to check back for the next two weeks to see what I do with “paper” and “scissors.”
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. Which is your favorite rock band?
2. Which rock other than the one that is your real birthstone do you wish was your birthstone?
3. How many pieces of jewelry do you own with your actual birthstone in it?
4. Which sketch, if any, do you most remember from ABC’s Saturday morning “Schoolhouse Rock” series?
5. Do you own a rocking chair?
6. Someone who can be strong in the face of adversity is often described as a “rock.” Who in your life is that rock for you?
Thanks for playing this week’s Saturday Six and I hope you’ll be back next week!