This week, in the spirit of the “Top Posts of 2013” series I’m running this final week of the year, I thought I’d track down the top edition of the Saturday Six this year and ask six follow-up questions.
The most-viewed edition, oddly enough, is the 420th edition. Insert your own joke there; because of the obvious nickname that 420 has come to be for marijuana, I asked questions about marijuana.
But that one was written in 2012, so I’m not counting it.
The most-viewed 2013 edition of the Saturday Six was Edition 492 from September.
So I’ll use that one for some follow-up questions!
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. What did you like least about kindergarten?
2. What did you dread in elementary school?
3. What did you like least about middle school or junior high?
4. What were you most self-conscious about in high school?
5. What single grade or year of school was your favorite and why?
6. Think of the person from school you’ve known the longest and that you still keep in touch with: how long have you two known each other?
Thanks for playing this week’s Saturday Six and I wish you a Happy New Year!