We’re just sailing our way through the alphabet and we continue our progress in this week’s edition of the Saturday Six. Last week, all of the questions centered on keywords that began with the letter F. This week, it’s the letter G.
To play, just leave a comment with either your answers or the link to the post on your own blog if you choose to post the answers there! Each week, you can find other interesting blogs by checking the comments others leave.
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. G is for GENDER: To which gender does the majority of your friends belong?
2. G is for GENEOLOGY: How far back have you traced your family line?
3. G is for GENERIC: For prescription medication, how often do you use a generic versus a name brand?
4. G is for GOURMET: Which dish do you make that you think would most closely resemble what others might call a “gourmet”  dish?
5. G is for GOVERN: If you were forced to run for office, local, state or federal, which position would you choose and why?
6. G is for GRADUATION: What do you think was your biggest accomplishment prior to graduating from high school or college?
We’ll see you next week for a set of questions brought to you by the letter H.If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.