With just under two weeks left until spring, we’re chasing off what we hope is the last of the chilly weather with another edition of the Saturday Six. This week, the questions are built around keywords that begin with the letter J.
To play, just leave a comment with either your answers or the link to the post on your own blog if you choose to post the answers there! Each week, you can find other interesting blogs by checking the comments others leave.
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. J is for JAPAN: What do you admire most about Japanese culture?
2. J is for JELLO: What’s your favorite flavor of Jello; do you prefer it with chopped fruit inside or plain?
3. J is for JNANA: Have you ever spent a period of time in meditation or prayer and come out of it feeling that you’ve genuinely achieved knowledge or a revelation you otherwise wouldn’t have achieved?
4. J is for JOKE: Are the majority of jokes you laugh at more PG, PG-13, R or X-rated in nature?
5. J is for JUICE: Which fruit juice do you prefer to consume the most?
6. J is for JUNK: Of the things you most refuse to get rid of, what percentage would the average person consider to be “junk?”
Thanks for playing! I hope you’ll be back next week…to see if I can come up with six questions that focus on words beginning with the letter J!