I hope you’ve managed to make up for that missing hour of sleep from “springing forward” by now. If not, I hope this week’s questions aren’t too much of a challenge.
Since we’re doing another tour through the alphabet, all of the questions are built around keywords that begin with the letter K.
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. K is for KAINTOPHOBIA: As a general rule, do you usually embrace the unknown of change or are you more reluctant to accept the idea of change?
2. K is for KARMA: Do you tend to believe that what goes around comes around, or do you believe things just happen?
3. K is for  KIN: How far from you does your nearest relative not living with you actually live?
4. K is for KINDNESS: What is the last random act of kindness performed toward you by a stranger?
5. K is for KISS: How old were you when you experienced your first kiss?
6. K is for KNOT: How many kinds of knots do you know how to tie?
As always, thanks for playing! I hope you’ll be back next week…to see if I can come up with six questions that focus on words beginning with the letter L!