This week’s questions are all built around keywords beginning with the letter L, and we’re already nearing the halfway mark of our second trek through the alphabet!
Time does fly when we’re having fun, doesn’t it? So let’s play the Saturday Six!
To play, just leave a comment with either your answers or the link to the post on your own blog if you choose to post the answers there! Each week, you can find other interesting blogs by checking the comments others leave.
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. L is for LABIOMANCY: How good are you at reading people’s lips when you can’t hear a conversation?
2. L is for LAMPADEPHORE: If you had the opportunity to run with the Olympic torch, would you? Why or why not?
3. L is for LARYNGITIS: What’s the longest you’ve had to go without your voice?
4. L is for LID: If we checked your kitchen cabinets, would we find that you had more container lids than bottoms, more bottoms than lids, or the same amount of each?
5. L is for LOCK: A security company ad promises its app will let you lock up your home by remote control from your phone. Given the rise of hacking, how much would you trust this technology?
6. L is for LUXURY: If you were buying a new car, what luxury in a new car that your old one doesn’t have would you most look forward to having?
Next week, the letter M gets its turn at bat.