The letter M gets the Saturday Six love because all of the questions this week are built around keywords that begin with that letter.
So put on your thinking caps and let’s go!
To play, just leave a comment with either your answers or the link to the post on your own blog if you choose to post the answers there! Each week, you can find other interesting blogs by checking the comments others leave.
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. M is for MACROPHOBIA: How paranoid are you about having to sit for a long period of time in a doctor’s waiting room? Do you worry you’ll catch something from sick people in the room with you?
2. M is for MAGNITUDE: What’s the strongest earthquake you’ve ever experienced?
3. M is for MAMMAL: Not counting people, what’s your favorite mammal?
4. M is for MATURE: If you had to pick a general age at which you think the majority of young people today are mature enough to make their own decisions, which age would you choose?
5. M is for MINGLE: How good are you at mingling in a room full of strangers in a social setting?
6. M is for MOPED: If you lived close enough to work to use a moped, what would be the biggest obstacle for you to use it as your primary transportation there?
Next week, six questions inspired by the letter N.