We’re 15 weeks into our second round of alphabet questions, which means that this week’s Saturday Six, questions will be built around keywords beginning with the 15th letter, the O.
To play, just leave a comment with either your answers or the link to the post on your own blog if you choose to post the answers there! Each week, you can find other interesting blogs by checking the comments others leave.
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. O is for OBELISOLYCHNY: What’s the closest lighthouse to your home. Have you ever been inside?
2. O is for OBLIVESCENCE: Do you feel yourself forgetting phone numbers if they’re in your cell phone?
3. O is for OCTAD: What is something you’ve purchased in multiples of eight?
4. O is for OENOPHILE: Do you prefer red wine or white wine? What’s your favorite type?
5. O is for OMELETTE: What ingredients are required to make your favorite kind of omelette?
6. O is for ONEIROCRITICISM: Do you ever feel you’ve gained insight or received a needed answer to a question from interpreting a dream?
Next week, six questions inspired by the letter P.