This week’s edition of the Saturday Six features a letter I’m particularly partial to: the P.
All of the questions are built upon keywords that begin with that letter.
To play, just leave a comment with either your answers or the link to the post on your own blog if you choose to post the answers there! Each week, you can find other interesting blogs by checking the comments others leave.
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. P is for PAEDOTROPHY: Do you think your parents did a better or worse job of raising you compared to how well their parents raised them?
2. P is for PANCAKES: How often do you have pancakes for breakfast, and what’s your favorite flavor of syrup?
3. P is for PARADE: What was the last parade you remember attending?
4. P is for PEN: What’s the price of the most expensive pen you’ve ever purchased?
5. P is for PILL: On a normal day, how many pills do you take (including medication, vitamins and supplements)?
6. P is for POWER: Do you have any power backups in your home in case the lights go out?
Next week, six questions inspired by the letter Q.