This week, the Saturday Six is back on course with its run through the alphabet and we focus on the letter T. The six random questions this week are all based on keywords that begin with that letter.
To play, just leave a comment with either your answers or the link to the post on your own blog if you choose to post the answers there! Each week, you can find other interesting blogs by checking the comments others leave.
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. T is for TACHOMETER: Which instrument do you use the least in your car’s instrument panel?
2. T is for TAUOMACHY: Do you feel that bullfighting should be banned because of cruelty or that it’s a reasonable sport in other cultures?
3. T is for TECHNOPHILE: What is your favorite gadget?
4. T is for TETANIGENOUS: Are you up to date on your tetanus shot? (Does this question make you want to schedule an appointment?)
5. T is for TONETICS: Which mispronunciation annoys you the most these days?
6. T is for TUROPHILE: What’s your favorite variety of cheese?
Next week, six questions inspired by the letter T.