Believe it or not, we’re already at the last day of May! And in this week’s Saturday Six, we’re approaching the home stretch in our second jaunt through the alphabet.
This week, we’re focusing on the letter U, which means that all of this week’s questions are based on keywords that begin with that latter.
To play, just leave a comment with either your answers or the link to the post on your own blog if you choose to post the answers there! Each week, you can find other interesting blogs by checking the comments others leave.
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. U is for UBERTY: What hour of the day do find yourself the most productive?
2. U is for ULETIC: What’s the longest stretch of time you’ve gone without a trip to the dentist?
3. U is for ULTRAISM: What topic do you feel you have the most “extreme”  views about?
4. U is for URANISCUS: Which food most often burns the roof of your mouth?
5. U is for URBICULOUS: What would be the greatest appeal you would see in living in a major city?
6. U is for UTINAM: What’s something you genuinely wish for?
Next week, the Saturday Six will feature six questions inspired by the letter V.