Here we are, 24 weeks into our second trek through the alphabet, and this week’s edition of the Saturday Six is focusing on the letter X.
The first time around, when I hit the X week, I was determined not to use X-ray as one of the words, because I felt like that would almost be cheating. Not to mention, predictable.
Somehow, I managed to find six words that time around. This time, with the same challenge in mind, I did it again!
To play, just leave a comment with either your answers or the link to the post on your own blog if you choose to post the answers there! Each week, you can find other interesting blogs by checking the comments others leave.
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. X is for XANTHOCYANOPSY: Do you or anyone in your family have color-blindness? If so, what color is the most difficult to see?
2. X is for XANTHODONT: How quickly do you notice someone’s teeth? Is there such a thing as “too white?”
3. X is for XENAGOGUE: If had to serve as a “tour guide” for your hometown, how well do you think you’d do on a scale of 1 to 10?
4. X is for XENODOCHEIONOLOGY: What do you love most about staying in a hotel?
5. X is for XENOPHOBIA: Have you ever felt uncomfortable around a group of foreigners if you were outnumbered by them?
6. X is for XU: How many foreign coins or paper bills do you own?
Next week, six questions inspired by the letter Y.