This week’s episode focuses on what some consider “the most important meal of the day,” breakfast.
If I’m going to eat a big breakfast, I’m most likely to do so on Saturday, because that’s my only real day off on which I have the time to actually cook up something.
How about you?
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. Which meal of the day do you think is most important: Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner, and why?
2. How often do you eat a good breakfast?
3. How do you like your pancakes?
4. How do you like your eggs?
5. What breakfast meat would you be most likely to choose?
6. Do you prefer hash browns, toast or biscuits?
Thanks for playing and I hope you’ll be back next week!