This week, I thought I’d do an edition of the Saturday Six about a time in our lives that we either really enjoyed or really hated; there’s rarely an in-between. That time is our high school years.
So go back to the old days of classes, friends, enemies, lockers and your first car and let’s have a little trip down memory lane.
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. What was your strongest subject in high school?
2. Which subject gave you the most trouble in high school?
3. Which sports, clubs or school activities did you participate in during your high school years?
4. Which song was the theme for your senior prom?
5. Were you nominated as a “Senior Most Likely to…” do something, and if so, what was it?
6. What percentage of the people you graduated with have you had contact with in the last year?
Thanks for playing and I hope you’ll be back next week!