We’re up and running again for another set of questions…and they’re actually posted on time this week! Don’t forget to leave a link to your journal in the comments. Either answer the questions here or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but the link you leave here gives everyone who plays a chance to visit your journal! Enjoy!
1. What annoys you more: a long line in a bank, a movie theater, a restaurant or a grocery checkout line?
2. The President calls upon you to select an American to replace Alexander Hamilton on the ten-dollar bill. The only stipulation is that the person you select cannot have been a politician. Who would you select?
3. What is the longest road trip you’ve ever made?
4.Which genre of movie are you least likely to watch: a war movie, a western, a love story, or a mafia movie?
5. What kind of organization did you last give a donation to?
6. READER’S CHOICE QUESTION #9 from Dymphna: Who kissed you first?
Have you submitted your reader’s choice question, yet? If you haven’t, follow this link and play that week’s edition of the “Saturday Six” as well. You can submit your own question and see it asked to the masses in an upcoming edition.
1. Sometimes I trip myself up with my own questions. I was already set to answer “restaurant,” but then I reconsidered. Actually, a long line at a restaurant (to me at least) means that the food must be pretty good. I HATE standing in line at checkout counters…especially in those stores with 50 registers up front that insist on keeping no more than four open at any one time.
2. OOPS! Originally I said Ben Franklin, completely forgetting that he’s already on our currency, on the $100 bill, to be exact. Thanks to Sekirley for reminding me of my mistake. I guess it has been a while since I’ve seen a $100 in person! So the person who came in second now becomes my choice: Thomas Edison.
3. My best friends and I drove to Toronto, Ontario from Columbia, South Carolina in a single evening. We made the trip overnight because they had a six month old baby…she slept the entire way.
4. I hate war movies, mafia movies AND westerns! I can tolerate love stories…depending on how sappy they get. Even I have standards when it comes to sappiness! I think westerns get an automatic “no” from me when I’m sitting there with the remote.
5. A local animal shelter.
6. I’ll be devious here…I’m sure the first person to kiss me…moments after I was born…was my mother! HA!