Time for another edition of the “Saturday Six.” Here’s an edition devoted to a single topic: the internet.
But first, Wil of “The Daily Snooze” was first to play last week. Congratulations, Wil!
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as “first to play,” you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!
1. If you knew you would die the following day, what would you do with your blog: edit some parts of it and leave it up for posterity, leave it as it is, or delete it?
2. Other than your own blog, what single website do you visit the most?
3. How many different email accounts do you currently own, counting work and home?
4. Take the quiz: How addicted to the internet are you?
5. Are you more likely to visit the internet the first thing in the morning or the last thing at night?
6. Who was the last person you had an email/instant message conversation with? When was the last time you saw that person in person?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), click the e-mail link in the Blogger profile and send it to me.
1. I might be more inclined to delete it, and I’m not sure why.
2. Probably Bloglines.
3. Eight, I think. I guess I should have asked how many we actually use.
4. You Are 60% Addicted to the Internet
You’re somewhat addicted to the internet – but who isn’t?
You can keep it under check, and you’re by no means a hermit.
5. Of the two, definitely more likely to visit first thing in the morning, but I often do both.
6. A former co-worker from Columbia, who I saw in person while helping with Inauguration coverage.