I received a comment this week from one of our regular players who suggested a good quiz that could serve as one of this weekâ€™s questions. If youâ€™d like to ask a question here, drop me a line!
But first, Otowi of “Otowi,” was first to play last week. Congratulations, Otowi!
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as “first to play,” you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!
1. If you could forever save one kind of animal, besides human beings, from extinction, which would you choose and why?
2. If you could make a pet out of a wild animal (and could guarantee that it wouldnâ€™t go â€œwild,â€ which would you choose and why?
3. Have you ever believed in the concept of â€œguardian angelsâ€ or â€œspirit animalsâ€? Which of the two do you think are more likely to be real?
4. READER’S CHOICE QUESTION #97 from Otowi: Take the quiz: What is your spirit animal?
5. How accurately does your spirit animalâ€™s description fit your personality?
6. If you could make a pet out of your spirit animal, would you want it?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to be able to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.