Saturday Six – Episode 179
The fall is my favorite time of year, and besides the change of the color of leaves, there is also a few carnivals and fairs to look forward to. So that’s the topic of this week’s set of questions.
Before this week’s questions, my friend BookGal of “Books, Memes and Musings” was first to play last week. Congratulations, BookGal!
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as “first to play,” you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!
1. What is your favorite carnival ride?
2. What is the biggest prize you ever won at a carnival or fair?
3. What is the most you ever spent at a single carnival game?
4. Take the quiz: What carnival ride are you?
5. If you went to a typical carnival and realized you weren’t in the mood to ride the rides, what would you be more likely to want to do to amuse yourself?
6. What job would you least like to have at a carnival or fair?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to be able to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.