If the “Saturday Six” was a person, it would just turn legal this week. But before it goes off on a drinking binge just because it can, there are six more questions we must take account of, so here they are! This week’s Reader’s Choice question was suggested (in slightly different forms) by two different people within 24 hours of each other. Because the spirit of both questions is the same, they are both receiving a mention for having sent it.
But before we get to the questions, I wanted to welcome a few folks who played for the first time last week. Click the names to visit their journals: Larry, Mary, Julia, Kelly, PK, Jess, Braxton, Angela, Lori, Beth, Stef, and David.
I’m pretty sure that Tracy hadn’t played, either…Tracy, if I’m wrong, please forgive me…and if I missed anyone else who played for the first time last week, please let me know.
As for the first one to play last week, Chelle and Tara beat Scott, but he vows to be first again! Will this be his week?
Now, on to this week’s questions. To play you can either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! Enjoy!
1. What’s your favorite thing to do while indoors?
2. What’s your favorite thing to do while outdoors?
3. Do you wear any jewelry regularly? If so, what and where?
4. You have the choice of spending time alone, with a few close friends, with many friends and aquaintances, or in a large crowd consisting of people you do and don’t know. Which one would make you the most comfortable?
5. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
6. READER’S CHOICE QUESTION #21 from Jeanno43 and Cherie: If a fire or other circumstances forced you to leave your home with all of your loved ones and pets — but only time to rescue one single item, what would you choose to take with you and why?
Next week’s “Reader’s Choice” question comes from Robin, and it will have you thinking about your concept of “home.”
1. Watch TV. What did you THINK I was going to say? Sheesh!!
2. Sit on the patio and watch the rain, or walk along the edge of a deserted beach.
3. A ring on each hand, my college ring and one my parents gave me for my 20th birthday…a wristwatch…and a necklace.
4. I prefer a few close friends when there are any around. Otherwise, I’m a loner, whether I like it or not.
5. Three: a pair of tennis shoes, a pair of casual brown shoes, and a pair black dress shoes.
6. My computer, because I keep so much stuff (including my writing projects) on it.