Saturday Six – Episode 210
Set a spell…kick your shoes off…and let’s talk about your feet. That’s the theme in this week’s edition!
- First to play last week: Connie of This is Connie. Congratulations!
(According to the rules, “First to Play” requires you to be the first to include the link to the specific entry in which you answered the questions, not just the general link to your blog.)
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as “first to play,” you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!
1. How many pairs of shoes do you own right now? Over the course of a single week, how many of them are you likely to wear total?
2. At what store do you buy the majority of your shoes?
3. How much did you pay for the most expensive pair of shoes you own? How much was the cheapest?
4. Take the quiz: What do your feet say about you?
5. What’s your preference: dress, casual, sneaker, flip flop or sandal?
6. Have you ever had or considered getting a pedicure?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to be able to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.