Here we are with another edition of “The Saturday Six.”
But before we get to the questions, I wanted to welcome a few folks who played for the first time last week: Dave, Lisa, Shann, Ksquester, Angi, and Childebran1968.
And an apology to Vickey and Josh, who I missed last week as first-time players.
As for the first one to play, Chris beat last week’s first finisher, Heather by just six minutes!
Now, on to this week’s questions. To play you can either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! Enjoy!
1. If you could give your journal a content rating, which would you select: G, PG, PG-13, R, or NC-17?
2. Are you left handed or right handed? Do you wish you were the opposite?
3. What is the last play you saw performed live in a theater?
4. Your bank gives you the opportunity to send them a photo which they will make into personal checks for you? What single photo would you most likely send?
5. What character from the original “Star Trek” do you most identify with?
6. READER’S CHOICE QUESTION #23 from Heather: What secret urge do you have, but never act on?
2. Right; No
3. “On Golden Pond”
4. A picture of my two dogs.
5. McCoy. I think he and I have the same amount of patience. (But not the same amount of patients!)
6. To spend a day not bottling up anything inside: to just say everything that pops in my head without regard to how anyone might react.