Okay, so if you stopped by and read this little intro earlier, you probably realized that it had nothing to do with this week’s questions. Yes, what happens is that I copy and paste the previous week’s post and then update the intro and questions. It saves me a lot of time when it comes to the special coding for all of the font formatting involved in these weekly memes.
Unfortunately, if I forget to change the intro, I end up with a lead-in that doesn’t quite set you up properly for the questions. And yes, that’s exactly what happened this week. So with this newly-revised intro, I will tell you that this week’s questions, unlike last week’s, have nothing to do with the economy.
- First to play last week: Cassie of This, That & The Other Thing. Congratulations!
(According to the rules, “First to Play” requires you to be the first to include the link to the specific entry in which you answered the questions, not just the general link to your blog.)
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as “first to play,” you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!
1. When was the last time you ate fast food?
2. If you get a meal on the run, are you more likely to get something unhealthy, like a burger and fries, or healthy, like a salad?
3. Of the meals you’ve cooked at home in the past week, have they been generally more healthy or less healthy than what you would have ordered in a restaurant?
4. Take the quiz: What Does Your Burger Say About You?
5. What was the last meal you prepared for yourself?
6. When was the last time you exercised for more than 30 minutes?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to be able to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.