Saturday Six – Episode 237
Charleston is slowly drying out after yesterday’s record rainfall. (And there wasn’t even a hurricane to blame it on!)
Here’s another set of questions, inspired by some volunteering I did this morning. I’ll have more on that tomorrow.
- First to play last week: Donna of Just Me. Congratulations!
(According to the rules, “First to Play” requires you to be the first to include the link to the specific entry in which you answered the questions, not just the general link to your blog.)
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as “first to play,” you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!
1. When was the last time you donated money to a charity, and which cause was it?
2. Think of the last time you were specifically asked for a handout from someone who approached you on the street: did you give him or her anything?
3. What led to that decision?
4. Take the quiz: How Good Are You?
5. Which kind of charity/organization of the following list are you least likely to donate money to: a church, a people-oriented charity, a children-oriented charity, an animal-oriented charity, a college, or a food bank?
6. If you could permanently block a single, specific charity from ever contacting you again, which would you block and why?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to be able to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.