Welcome to November, if you can imagine that it’s already the next to the last month of the year. I’m glad it’s the first day of November, because that means this infernal election will be over soon.
In any case, here are a few questions to get your mind away from those negative campaign ads that you’re being inundated with from all directions!
- First to play last week: Donna of Just Me. Congratulations!
(According to the rules, “First to Play” requires you to be the first to include the link to the specific entry in which you answered the questions, not just the general link to your blog.)
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as “first to play,” you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!
1. In your own blog, are you more likely to discuss personal relationships, religion or politics?
2. If you needed a “tagline”  or sub-title for your blog, what would you use to describe your blog?
3. You notice that a close “blog buddy”  of yours has suddenly removed the link to your blog from his or her website. Do you contact that person to ask why you’re no longer linked, or ignore it?
4. Take the quiz: What Kind of Blogger Are You?
5. If there was no such thing as feed readers, the sites or that allow you keep up with multiple blogs at once, and the only way for you to actually keep up with your blogging friends was to actually go to their own individual blog every time, how many blogs do you think you would seriously read regularly?
6. If you learned that each of the following people had been secretly reading your blog for a while now, which one would make you want to look back through your content to see if any apologies might be necessary: your parents, your children, your best friend, your pastor, your boss, or your worst enemy?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to be able to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.