For those who visit this blog in person rather than through a feed reader, I am now taking advantage of a new feature that the latest version of WordPress offers:  each Saturday and Sunday, that day’s meme will be set to appear as a “sticky post,” which means it’ll stay at the top of the page.  Just be sure to scroll down to see what else has appeared on the same day.
Since this is the last Saturday before Christmas, I thought I better squeeze in any last-minute Christmas questions into this week’s set.
Last week’s First to Play presented an interesting problem: the first two players didn’t leave the link to the specific entry. (Maybe they’re fine with that…if they are, I certainly am…there’s no rule saying you must. I just feel kind of guilty when the first to leave a comment doesn’t get recognized as “First to Play.”)
- First to play last week: therubyposts of The Ruby Posts. Congratulations!
(According to the rules, “First to Play” requires you to be the first to include the link to the specific entry in which you answered the questions, not just the general link to your blog.)
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as “first to play,” you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!
1. On an average year, how many days before Christmas do you generally finish your Christmas shopping?
2. Is the economy making you spend any less on gifts this year, or are you spending about the same?
3. What part of the Christmas scene do you find the most chaotic? What part do you generally worry most about?
4. Take the quiz: What Movie is Your Christmas Most Like?
5. What Christmas movie is your favorite? Which one is your least favorite?
6. What Christmas tradition from years past do you miss the most now?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to be able to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.