Can you believe it’s already the end of January? This month has moved by pretty quickly. At this rate, it’ll be summer time in no time. I’m ready for that!
In the meantime, I offer another set of questions for your amusement.
- First to play last week: Laane of Laane on the World. Congratulations!
(According to the rules, “First to Play” requires you to be the first to include the link to the specific entry in which you answered the questions, not just the general link to your blog.)
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as “first to play,” you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!
1. What is more important to you: your relationship with yourself or your relationship with those who are close to you?
2. Which of the above do you tend to have the least problem cultivating?
3. Something goes wrong in your life. Of the people you are most likely to turn to, are they the same gender as you or the opposite?
4. Something goes wrong in a close friend’s life and you’re the person that friend chooses to call first. Is that person likely to be the same gender as you or the opposite?
5. Take the quiz: What Makes You a Good Friend?
6. What single trait listed in the response to question #5 would your closest friend most agree with?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to be able to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.