Saturday Six – Episode 254
What a ridiculous work week this has been! I don’t recall the last time I was so happy the weekend had finally arrived. And, of course, it wouldn’t be the weekend without another set of six questions!
- First to play last week: Laane of Laane on the World. Congratulations!
(According to the rules, “First to Play” requires you to be the first to include the link to the specific entry in which you answered the questions, not just the general link to your blog.)
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as “first to play,” you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!
1. When you write a note to a friend, do you tend to write in cursive or manuscript?
2. Think back to grade school when you learned how to write: which manuscript letter gave you the most trouble?
3. Did you find cursive easier than manuscript?
4. How do you type on a computer: the four-fonger “professional” method, the “hunt and peck” method, or something in between?
5. Take the quiz: What’s Keyboard Key Are You?
6. As a general rule, how often do you use the key mentioned in the answer to the previous question?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to be able to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.