Saturday Six – Episode 255
So it’s already Saturday — and almost March! Feels like it was New Year’s about three weeks ago. Since time seems to be flying by so quickly, we better get right to this week’s set of six questions!
Enjoy and thanks for playing!
- First to play last week: Judi of Talking to Myself. Congratulations!
(According to the rules, “First to Play” requires you to be the first to include the link to the specific entry in which you answered the questions, not just the general link to your blog.)
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as “first to play,” you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!
1. When you write on your blog, are you more often trying to entertain, inform or persuade?
2. Do you feel you’re successful most of the time?
3. Do you consider yourself to be more bold online than in person, or the other way around?
4. Who would be most embarrassed if they read your blog?
5. Take the quiz: What Kind of Communicator Are You?
6. What do you think the biggest change has been in your online writing in the past year?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to be able to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.