I have to spend some time doing some house-cleaning this weekend. I hate cleaning, and I’m a packrat, so I have my work cut out for me. But something just has to be done, and now’s the time.
Right after this set of six questions!
So thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!
- First to play last week: Otowi of Otowi. Congratulations!
(According to the rules, “First to Play” requires you to be the first to include the link to the specific entry in which you answered the questions, not just the general URL to your blog.)
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog…but either way, leave a link to your site so that everyone else can visit! If you repost the questions on your site, you must link back to this site as the source.
1. Which room in your home needs the most cleaning attention right now?
2. As a general rule, which room is usually the most spotless?
3. Which single room of your home do you generally spend the most time in when you’re home?
4. If you learned that a portrait was going to be taken of you in your home, which room would you choose to have it made in and why?
5. Take the quiz: What Room of the House Are You?
6. What is the newest thing in the room that is the answer to Question #5?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to be able to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.