One of my best friends, Archie, is in town this week on vacation from his job as Worship Pastor at South Bay Church in California. Before he and his wife, Rebekah, moved to Cali, he and I would have lunch when schedules permitted at a little Mexican restaurant that was close to both of our workplaces. So with that little backstory, here’s a set of questions about friends and food.
- First to play last week: Laane of Laane on the World. Congratulations!
(According to the rules, “First to Play” requires you to be the first to include the link to the specific entry in which you answered the questions, not just the general URL to your blog.)
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog…but either way, leave a link to your site so that everyone else can visit! If you repost the questions on your site, you must link back to this site as the source.
1. You’re invited to a get-together with friends, and you’re asked to bring a tasty treat: what are you most likely to bring?
2. Considering your answer to the previous question, are you more likely to buy something already prepared, or prepare something from scratch on your own?
3. Where is the last place you met a close friend for coffee or a meal?
4. Take the quiz: What Mexican Food Are You?
5. How many local restaurants have some special sentimental significance for you because of time you’ve spent there with family or friends?
6. If you had a local restaurant that you liked, but that was a hangout for you and a close friend, and that friend moved away, would you find it hard to go back how hard would it be for you to continue going to that restaurant?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to be able to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.