Saturday Six – Episode 277
It’s already August, and this year shows no sign of slowing. August is usually the hottest month of the year, so this week I thought I’d go with a cool topic: your freezer!
- First to play last week: Diana of Diana’s Little Corner in the Nutmeg State. Congratulations!
(According to the rules, “First to Play” requires you to be the first to include the link to the specific entry in which you answered the questions, not just the general link to your blog.)
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as “first to play,” you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!
1. What’s the oldest item in your freezer?
2. How likely is it that you’d actually thaw and use that item versus just tossing it?
3. What food item is the healthiest in your freezer?
4. How many frozen dinners do you have in your freezer right now?
5. Take the quiz: What Frozen Treat Are You?
6. How many frozen treats like ice cream do you have in your freezer?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to be able to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.