Having a stressful week? Oh, the stress meterâ€™s off the scale here at Patrickâ€™s Place, so I thought Iâ€™d make de-stressing a topic for this week. It might even make its way to tomorrowâ€™s quiz, too.
- First to play last week: Otowi of Otowi. Congratulations!
(According to the rules, â€œFirst to Playâ€ requires you to be the first to include the link to the specific entry in which you answered the questions, not just the general link to your blog.)
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. In the last year, which single person has helped you relieve the most of your stress?
2. In the last year, which single place have you found the most restful, relaxing place to be?
3. What single activity relieves the most stress for you?
4. Do you feel that your church (or your faith) relieves more stress or causes more stress?
5. Take the quiz: How Should You De-stress?
6. Which is more important for you: to â€œde-stressâ€Â or â€œrecharge?â€
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to be able to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.