Last Updated on September 18, 2017
¿Hablas espaÃ±ol? Parlez-vous franÃ§ais? Sprechen Sie Deutsch? Parli Italiano? Puhutteko suomea?
This week’s edition of the Saturday Six is all about foreign languages.  Although from the opening lines, you might have guessed that already!
Thanks for playing as always and have a great weekend!
- First to play last week: Ambrosia Jefferson of Birth of A Notion. Congratulations!
(According to the rules, “First to Play” requires you to be the first to include the link to the specific entry in which you answered the questions, not just the general link to your blog.)
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. What is your favorite foreign or non-English word?
2. What is your least favorite foreign or non-English word?
3. Of the foreign languages offered in your high school, which one did you choose to learn?
4. If you could have selected any known foreign language instead, which would you have picked?
5. Take the quiz: What Language Are You?
6. Other than English, which language are you most likely to use?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to be able to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.