Now that Christmas is over, I hope that you got everything you wanted. If not, I hope you got enough cash to buy what you want!
This weekâ€™s set of questions deals with clutter.
- First to play last week: Diana of Dianaâ€™s Little Corner in the Nutmeg State. Congratulations!
(According to the rules, â€œFirst to Playâ€ requires you to be the first to include the link to the specific entry in which you answered the questions, not just the general link to your blog.)
Here are this weekâ€™s â€œSaturday Sixâ€ questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journalâ€¦but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. Whatâ€™s the most cluttered room of your home?
2. At work, compared to your co-workers, is your desk more cluttered, less cluttered, or about the same?
3. How long do you keep newspapers after youâ€™ve read them?
4. Take the quiz: How Cluttered is Your Mind?
5. How much of your clutter is all in your head: are you more likely to hang on to things you should just let go of?
6. Whatâ€™s more cluttered: your bedroom closet or your carâ€™s trunk?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to be able to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.