It has been a week of strange weather for parts of the country. Here in Charleston, we’ve gotten a good dousing of rain to the point that walking outside is like walking through swamplands.
For my friends up around Washington, DC, there was a blizzard, and I just heard last night that my old station in Richmond is dealing with flooding issues at the station itself.
Now seems like a great time to offer a weather-related edition of the Saturday Six!
- First to play last week: Ambrosia of Birth of a Notion. Congratulations!
(According to the rules, “First to Play” requires you to be the first to include the link to the specific entry in which you answered the questions, not just the general link to your blog.)<
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. What is the most extreme weather you’ve experienced where you live in the past week?
2. What’s the worst kind of storm you’ve experienced in person?
3. Where are you more likely to get your weather forecast: on TV, on the radio, in the newspaper, or online?
4. Do you have access to 24-hour channels like The Weather Channel or WeatherPlus? If so, how often do you watch them?
5. Take the quiz: What Kind of Storm Are You?
6. What’s your favorite kind of food to eat when you’re home on a chilly, rainy day?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to be able to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.