How are you when it comes to helping people? Are you the kind of person who pitches in when a need is first mentioned or do you tend to step back and think of additional ways you can help?
Or, do you ignore chances to help and focus only on yourself? (Don’t answer that.)
Helping hands are the topic of this week’s edition. Enjoy!
- First to play last week: Cat. of Sweet Memes. Congratulations!
(According to the rules, “First to Play” requires you to be the first to include the link to the specific entry in which you answered the questions, not just the general link to your blog.)
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. When a close friend has a serious problem, what are they most likely to be able to depend on you to provide?
2. Other than church, to whom did you make your last charitable contribution?
3. What is the last item you donated to a Goodwill-type store or similar charitable organization?
4. What kind of material item, (i.e., clothes, books, etc), have you donated the most of in your lifetime?
5. Take the quiz: What Makes You a Good Friend?
6. Consider your best friend: between that person and you, which of you have more people you can go to when you’re having a really bad day and need to blow off steam: you or your friend?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to be able to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.