Debt sucks. Yeah. I said it.
It’s so easy — even if you are watching every penny — to let a little debt build up into a mountain of problems. It happens, unfortunately, to almost everyone. And like extra pounds around the belly, it’s so much easier to add more than to get rid of what you have.
Can someone invent a pill to take care of that? Can I get an amen?
This week, let’s check out the piggy bank and let’s hope for a better spring!
- First to play last week: Donna of Just Me. Congratulations!
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Enjoy!
1. Have you ever belonged to a Christmas Club savings account? If so, did you actually use that check for Christmas shopping?
2. For a few years in a row, you receive a nice tax refund: do you make an adjustment with your payroll deduction so they’ll take less, or do you leave it that way so that you can continue to receive the big check every spring?
3. How likely are you to put such a check towards paying off bills rather than spending it on something for yourself?
4. Roughly what percentage of the time do you make at least double the minimum payment due to a credit card company?
5. Take the quiz: What’s Your Money Personality?
6. On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the most stressful, how much stress are your finances causing you right now?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to be able to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.