I’m still on a money theme this week, but hopefully you’ll like these questions. They might even give you an idea or two about ways to save more cash each month.
Hey, worse things could happen, right?
- First to play last week: Cat. of Sweet Memes. Congratulations!
(According to the rules, “First to Play” requires you to be the first to include the link to the specific entry in which you answered the questions, not just the general link to your blog.)
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. When you go to buy clothes, what store do you generally visit for the best deals?
2. Of the stores near you, which one is likely the last one you’d consider visiting to look for a bargain on clothes?
3. Which are you more likely to spend more on: a haircut or a bottle of your favorite shampoo? What did you last pay for that?
4. Which are you likely to spend more money on: a pair of slacks you’d be willing to wear or a pair of shoes you’d be willing to wear? What did you last pay for that item?
5. Take the quiz: What’s Your Shopping Stereotype?
6. If you had to cut out three “luxury” or unnecessary things you often buy for three months to save money during an income crisis, which three would you choose?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to be able to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.