Saturday Six – Episode 313
Perhaps I should blame that extraordinary Brazilian steakhouse my friend Archie and I visited during my trip to San Jose, California this past week, but I’m still thinking about restaurants and food.
For obvious reasons, I am not thinking about stepping on a scale.
In any case, I hope you enjoy this week’s set of questions!
- First to play last week: Otowi of Otowi. Congratulations!
(According to the rules, “First to Play” requires you to be the first to include the link to the specific entry in which you answered the questions, not just the general link to your blog.)
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. What is the most exotic restaurant you’ve ever visited on a vacation?
2. What’s the single most exotic dish you’ve ever tried (even if it wasn’t at the restaurant in your previous answer)?
3. As a general rule, which restaurant would you most recommend to a visitor to your current home city or town?
4. What is your own favorite single dish at that restaurant?
5. Take the quiz: What’s Your Cheesecake Personality?
6. You’ve had a very satisfying meal with your closest friends, but you find that you still have room for dessert: if you haven’t seen the menu and you know the chef will make you anything you desire, what would you ask for?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to be able to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.