Here’s another week of either/or questions. Thanks for stopping by to play during the holiday weekend!
- First to play last week: Riknata of A Ninja’s Diary. Congratulations!
(According to the rules, “First to Play” requires you to be the first to include the link to the specific entry in which you answered the questions, not just the general link to your blog.)
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. Which would you rather be without: your teeth or your hair?
2. If you had to lose one, would you lose an arm or a leg?
3. Would you rather have a beat-up jalopy that never breaks down or a stylish sports car that breaks down at least once a month?
4. Would you rather be able to write well or speak well?
5. God offers you the chance to meet him in person, which would require you to be the strictest of his followers: would you rather meet him and accept that responsibility, or not meet him and live on faith??
6. Take the quiz: The Either Or Love Test
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to be able to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.