This lousy economy has a lot of people considering going back to school to pursue a new degree and change career paths. I found a quiz about college, so I thought I’d make that the theme of this week’s set of questions.
- First to play last week: Going Cerebral of Going Cerebral. Congratulations!
(According to the rules, “First to Play” requires you to be the first to include the link to the specific entry in which you answered the questions, not just the general link to your blog.)
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. If you had to go back to school this fall, what degree would you pursue?
2. Would you be more likely to choose a degree that would complement your current one, or go in a completely different direction?
3. Did you or would you have lived on campus for college, or stayed at home if that had been an option?
4. If you had to live on campus, and you found yourself in a dorm with mostly college-age young people who liked to party, how much of an impact would their rowdiness have on your ability to study?
5. Take the quiz: What College Are You?
6. Is this a college you could see yourself attending if money were no object?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to be able to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.