I always try to include one little fun off-site quiz in each edition of the Saturday Six because it adds a little unpredictable element to the mix. Once in a while I find a quiz with a question or two that I’d actually ask. So by the time you get to the quiz, don’t be surprised if one or two of the questions look a bit familiar!
- First to play last week: Scott, of the former Stories From My Ambulance. Congratulations and welcome back!
(According to the rules, “First to Play” requires you to be the first to include the link to the specific entry in which you answered the questions, not just the general link to your blog.)
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. A friend borrows your favorite DVD and keeps forgetting to return it: are you more likely to keep needling him about it or just quietly replace it and remember never to loan him another one?
2. A friend borrows $50 and forgets to pay back the loan. How long are you likely to wait for the money before you assume that you’ll never see it?
3. Of the scenarios presented in the first two questions, which one is likely to do more damage to the friendship, or will either do more than the other?
4. If you receive what you believe is a sincere apology from someone, how likely are you to completely drop any anger you had over what caused the apology to begin with?
5. Take the quiz: Do You Hold a Grudge?
6. Think of the people you’re no longer friends with: generally speaking, who’s more at fault for the end of the friendships: you, them, or an equal mix?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to be able to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.