If you could go back in time and speak to yourself in the past about the future direction of your life, would you do it, and would the message be that you would end up living the “wrong” life?
Without actually being one of the questions, that’s the general theme of this week’s set.
Now that I think about it, that probably should have been one of the questions, but I’ll save that one for another day.
- First to play last week: Mika, of Euromerican. Congratulations and welcome back!
(According to the rules, “First to Play” requires you to be the first to include the link to the specific entry in which you answered the questions, not just the general link to your blog.)
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. Think of the people you hang out with most at work: are they more positive or negative?
2. Think about the people you hang out with most outside of work: are they more positive or negative?
3. Of television shows you’ve watched, what role or job would you most like to have?
4. Based on people you know, is there a single person in your life now that you want to be more like?
5. Would you ever consider actually telling that person that you feel that way?
6. Take the quiz: Are You Living the Wrong Life?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to be able to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.